In order to do a direct bank transfer for your garments, you must select Bank Transfer as your payment method. Once you select this our bank details will be made available for you. Your garments cannot be shipped until payment is received, between 1-3 business days.
Articles in this section
- Contact Bodyment
- Do I need more than one garment?
- What are the surgical compression packages for?
- Why can't I just wear ActiveWear or normal Compression Clothing?
- Can I make a return if I bought the wrong size?
- Can my garments be washed in the washing machine?
- How to make a return
- Bank Transfer Details
- Can I get a refund if I change my mind?
- When will my order be shipped?