Our recommendation is to always purchase two garments. One to wash and one to wear as you are wearing them for a long period of time.
Articles in this section
- Contact Bodyment
- Do I need more than one garment?
- What are the surgical compression packages for?
- Why can't I just wear ActiveWear or normal Compression Clothing?
- Can I make a return if I bought the wrong size?
- Can my garments be washed in the washing machine?
- How to make a return
- Bank Transfer Details
- Can I get a refund if I change my mind?
- When will my order be shipped?