Please take into account when purchasing your garments that you will have swelling after your surgery. Compression garments are meant to be tight to control your swelling and to give you the right amount of compression.
Articles in this section
- Contact Bodyment
- Do I need more than one garment?
- What are the surgical compression packages for?
- Why can't I just wear ActiveWear or normal Compression Clothing?
- Can I make a return if I bought the wrong size?
- Can my garments be washed in the washing machine?
- How to make a return
- Bank Transfer Details
- Can I get a refund if I change my mind?
- When will my order be shipped?